LTA Solutions aims to help people successfully fulfil their LTA aircraft projects/goals with agreed services, as follows:
- Appropriate Advice
- Design work
- Tests and models
- Documention and Publications
- General LTA aspects and Guidance
See the biography of LTA Solutions' founder for capability/experience gained through his working life.
Through networks in the industry LTA Solutions also can help people find suitable specialists/suppliers for new projects.
LTA Solutions has or had established cooperative arrangements with:
- Applied LTA Solutions (ALTA-S) - A new business arrangement intended for Luffship technology development in Berlin. See downloadable ALTA-S document.
- iFX Media - UK based leading visual display specialists using Sky Screens and other such light-show facilities.
- SkyLifter Pty Ltd - An Australian company (deregistered 17 May 2017, so no longer exists) that was promoting a family of new lenticular Luffships with a prime goal to undertake future aerial crane operations with 150 tonne payloads.
- SkyLifter Ltd - A British company (currently dormant) that was undertaking prototype Luffship test, models, mock-ups and display work in Europe.
- SkyLifter Malaysia Sdn Bhd - A company pursuing Luffship developments (the Mk 1 SkyRover), awaiting funds to continue.
- Skymined LLC - A new company in California, USA, for LTA Drones and new business.
Links with related associations and internet groups also are maintained, including:
- Airship Association, AIAA, DGLR, AHT, BBAC, ISOPolar Airships and RC Airship Regatta. See links page!
Return to the introduction!